1. What does eating with someone communicate that simply talking with someone doesn’t?
2. What scripture or point jumped out most to you in this message? Why?
3. How can you become more intentional in your eating, so it becomes a part of advancing God’s Kingdom?
4. Gilbert said, “Too many Christians expect conversion before they invite people into community with them.” Have you seen this in your own life? How can you be more intentional in building relationships with people who are not yet a part of God’s family?
5. What is your next step as a result of this message?